Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tomorrow being a school day makes me 10000000x sadder than usual. I don’t wanna go to school. I hate my school. I hate studying. I want to get college over with. I will never ever miss college. I hate doing academic papers. I hate doing college research papers. I hate commuting. I hate walking from one building to another. I hate Taft’s stink. I hate people, they suck. I hate everything that has to do with school and commuting. I hate the fact that all my friends are in another course. I hate the fact that the friend that I'm most comfortable hanging out with at school left for Australia and will not be back in forever. I hate everything. 

And with all this hate I am not fit to be a fucking jedi. 

2 comments:

Jean Tralala said...

Nah you're prolly just having less internet activity. Try painting ulit. Paint me!

Sofia Kamrada said...

You might be right. I'll buy a canvas first! I'll do it after all my stupid research papers are done.