Monday, December 23, 2013

Today's date with Grace got cancelled because she has to go to the doctor. I ended up going to SM Marikina with my mom, 2 of my cousins on her side of the family, and my tita (dad's sister). blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah shit shit shit shit shit. To cut the story short, today was not a good day. My cousin bought an iPad mini (using my tita's credit card!!!!!) and when we got home here at my house she had problems with signing up for an Apple ID because she doesn't have a credit card. I share one with my brother and she kinda wants to use that Apple ID but I did not let her because that's supposed to be a personal account. She got all mad and she was throwing a silent tantrum at us. Being the siblings that my brother and I are, we just didn't care. Also, while we're at the mall my 4-year old cousin was being a mean ass shit to my tita. I wanted to turn her inside out and crush her face because what she's doing is very very rude and very disrespectful on my tita's side! And she doesn't even have the right to do that. Not to mention that they're not even related. And while were at the department store, she was throwing tantrums at my mom because she wanted to buy all these expensive shit that my mom has to pay for.

Another reason to hate my mom's side of the family. I don't know how my two cousins were brought up but I think their parents didn't do a really good job. Assholes.

No comments: